Thursday, October 11, 2012

{ fall leaves art } kids project

I remember as a child, my mother would take my brothers and I into the canyon
and let us pick out all the fall leaves we could carry. They were beautiful reds, 
oranges, and yellows. We would bring them home and glue them onto paper in any
way our hearts desired. 


We don't necessarily have fall here in Hawaii. For the most part, everything
stays nice and green. Fall is definitely different for my kids than it was for me.
My mother sent a box for the kids last week and it was full of fall leaves! I was so 
excited to share a childhood tradition with my own kids. 

What you'll need:
* fall leaves
* white school glue
* white paper

Simply glue the leaves onto the paper!








At first all 3 of my kids were a little sceptical about what they were supposed to do. But
once they got a leaf on the paper, they were ready to do their "project". 
It was a lot of fun. They loved sharing with Daddy when he got home from work as well!





This is a fun family project you can do with the kids over the weekend!

No comments: