Monday, February 6, 2012

{ valentine wreath }


I really had no idea what to do for my Valentine wreath. 
So I was easy on myself.

Look familiar? 
Yep... this is my Christmas wreath
I just removed the ornaments and added mini flags!
These mini flags are no sew as well! So
easy is probably an understatement! 


What you'll need:

* Fabric
* Scissors
* Fabric glue
* Ric rac
* Fabric paint


I used the scraps from my Valentine inspired banner. My flags are 
only about an inch wide. Cut out as many as you need for your project. 
I used 21. 

I used Aleene's Fast Grab tacky glue to attach the flags to
the ric rac.  

Put a small glue strip of glue across the top of your flag.

Lay your ric rac on top of the glue strip.

Continue until your strip is long enough for your projects. Leave
some extra length on the ends to attach them.

I used some fabric paint to put a small heart on some of the flags.

Now remove the glass and backing from your frame.
I left the burlap that was in there before.

Lay your flags out on top of the glass.

Tape the ends to the backing.

Put your frame back together.

Add a bow on top!
( this is even the same bow from Christmas)
This frame is cute as wall art or...

A door wreath!


Total cost: Free! 

You can see my Christmas frame wreath here

No comments: